My life

My life sometimes moves at the speed of light. I hope to keep up with this.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Life goes on.....

We had a great weekend. The weather was great for us to do the train robberies. This weekend all the money we collected went to the Red Cross for the Katrina Relief. I think we collected about $3,000. It was a good turn out for the weekend.

I am ready for fall to get here. I'm ready for cool nights and campfires. We have two young horses that need alot of riding so I am hopeful that we will get that done too. I have so many things I would like to do at home it's crazy. But when I'm home all I really want to do is veg out on the couch. Maybe one of these days I'll get a chance to just be home for a few days.

Until next time. :-)

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Bryce Eddings said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Angie said...

hey, hey, hey!! I can't believe your baby is in school already! WOW!! Hope to see you in a few weeks. love ya.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kristi Clark said...

Great to hear you had a good weekend. The weather was sure nice. We almost came down to the train robbery, but decided we wanted to come when we could really visit with you guys. We're having Hamlin withdraw. We hope to see you guys soon. That's really nice that you donated to help with Katrina victims. Well done.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger lewisgibson7778 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home