My life

My life sometimes moves at the speed of light. I hope to keep up with this.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Catch up time

We had a really busy weekend. I went to a scrapbooking party Friday night and had a lot of fun. I am going to try and start do that. I think it will give me something to do besides sit on my butt watching tv. On Saturday we went to Martinsville with horses, we were in the Fall Foliage Festival parade, we spent the night camping in Jeannie's feild. It was alittle cold.

Katherine go to ride Joe by herself in the parade on Sunday. There were alot of people who pointed her out and said how cute she was.

We have a free weekend coming up this weekend. We are going to clean our camper out so it will be ready for winter after the last train robbery which is the 22nd & 23rd.

Well until next time.------

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Angie said...

It's about time you updated!!! Go for it on the scrapbooking. I absolutely LOVE it. Matter of fact, I'm thinking of starting a small business-scrapping for other people. hugs!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger dwainprice3911456492 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home